-15% esimeselt ostult - klikki siia!
EE
Toode on lisatud
tk.
tk.
Sulle võiks veel meeldida:
Jätka ostlemist Vaata ostukorvi (0)

T-LAB Professional Blond Ambition Purple Shampoo Lilla šampoon kergendatud juustele 300ml

€ 17.40

€ 29.00

Tasuta kohaletoimetamine*

Sku: KS400275

Lisa lemmikutesse
Eemalda lemmikutest
Toodete lemmikutesse lisamiseks pead olema sisse loginud, logi sisse.

Kirjeldus

Blond Ambition Purple Shampoo suitable for blonde, bleached, ombre, balayage and highlighted hair. Purple pigment removes brassiness to boost white tones for dazzling cool blonde shades to achieve a subtle natural ashy blonde look.

Blond Ambition Duo Shampoo is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients featuring ultra-violet pigment; designed to cleanse, neutralize unwanted yellow tones in blonde, bleached or highlighted hair, providing cool-neutral result and soothe a sensitive scalp.

• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Recyclable & refillable
• Biodegradable packaging
• Meaningful Aroma
• Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

Toote andmed

  • Bränd:
    T-LAB Professional
  • Kategooriad:
  • Juhised:
    Step 1: Gently massage the shampoo into your scalp and hair.
    Step 2: Wash the scalp and hair with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Duo-Treatment, Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.
  • Koostisosad:
    Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside**, Coco-Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein**, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil***, Coconut Oil**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Glycerin**, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid**, Lactic Acid**, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Acid Violet 43, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool